Watermelon smoothie is a refreshing smoothie. Watermelon gives the smoothie a nice twist and keeps the smoothie light. Made using only three ingredients, this smoothie is quick and simple to make.
I am a part Culinary Council of KitchenAid India. And the recipe for Watermelon Smoothie is my contribution to their Blog. Hence i have mostly used KitchenAid Products.
- 4 cups – Watermelon Cubes
- 2 nos – Banana, Small sized
- 1 tbsp – Honey
- 6 to 7 nos – Ice cubes
- Add all the ingredients into the pitcher and using the S blade attachment blend the ingredients till it is completely smooth.
- S blade not only helps in making a fine smoothie but also helps in crushing the ice resulting in chilled smoothies.
- Serve it chilled with more ice cubes if required.