Tomato Soup is one of the basic, easiest soup to make yet with complex flavours. A simple soup with complex flavours, who wouldn’t want it right?
- 2 cups – Chopped tomatoes , Ripened completely
- 1 – Carrot, Medium Sized
- 1 tbsp – Olive oil
- 1 stem – Basil
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp – Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 to 7 nos – Garlic cloves
- Add oil into a pan. Add freshly ground pepper as soon as the oil is hot.
- To this add chopped garlic cloves, carrots and tomatoes.
- Sauté till the carrots softens.
- Add a cup of water and blend it till smooth.
- Pour it back into the pan and give it one boil.
- Add chopped basil leaves and sprinkle some basil leaves and relish it with some toasted bread.
Note: I have used a grilled pan as I like charred flavour in my soup.
Go ahead and print a copy of the recipe for yourself: